Thursday 20 October 2011

Oh My Gosh I Have A Blog! So What Is It All About?

I wanted a new project, something I could attempt to complete in a year, that would keep my interest and utilise my skills.


As an amateur baker I make cakes for my husband, family and friends. Whilst it has always been an interest of mine, my passion for baking has been reignited in the last year.


So this is my mission.... to bake the entire contents of The Great British Bake Off book within the next year! The concept has been covered before, but not with this book, and not by me!


I aim to develop new skills and bake new things I haven't attempted before.


The Great British Bake Off Book has over 120 recipes (not including extras like sauces, icing and creams) so I will need to make on average 3 bakes a week!


I am going to be a busy bee!


There is no doubt it will be fun, it will be challenging but it will be mouthwatering!


Join me, won't you.....


Love Shelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment